RECENT POSTS:

Friday, July 21, 2006

What do they say about immitation?

I pulled around the bend, found my usual spot, and parked. Then, I walked down the street and saw a Japanese guy sitting on an army green CD50 in front of the MacDonalds. His bike was an old one, with a front fender plate, no less! This is the first time I've seen such treatment on a bike other than mine, other than those which originally came with it, of course.

I walked down the street for maybe a minte, came back and he was gone. Ah shucks. I wanted to get a picture of his bike. Oh well. I walked back to my bike and saw this. He had now parked his bike alongside mine, tucked up on the sidewalk! I guess he had seen me pull around and decided to wait till the coast was clear, then park his next to mine. How touching.

I never got to talk with the guy, but, obviously, I got my pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home