RECENT POSTS:

Friday, June 13, 2008

Meeting Nice People

I met a very nice Japanese couple outside the Tsutaya movie rental place in town. I had left with my DVD, a little delayed because the cashier made two mistakes in overcharging me. Very rare in Japan. I never count my change. But this time, I felt the charge was a little high, so double checked. Needless to say, he was very apologetic. But that delay was fruitful, because when I left I was greeted by the owner of this fine Cub...


 


He and his girlfriend were very friendly and curious about my bike because they had seen it and told me it's famous on YouTube. 

I'm not sure, but they may also have owned this tartan seated one, too:



So, you never know what may transpire when you are delayed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home