RECENT POSTS:

Monday, October 25, 2004

pic quality

Hello Everybody.

Please excuse the grainy quality of the photos, particularly those of other bikes. They were taken w/ a keitai (cell phone) camera at very low light conditions or a Canon FV200 DV video camera with limited low light capabilities.

I don't want to alter the photos in any way. I will try to bring up the gamma a bit sometimes, but that's all. And only when it's too dark to see what I'm talking about. Keep in mind that the brighter I bring up the images, the more grainy they become.

I won't use a software program to alter the photos. I prefer the real "street" look. Sorry for those photoshop fans out there.

In my other life, I use very high quality, very expensive pro imaging software for film and digital video. You know the names. This blog will be a departure from such machinations.

Enjoy.
supercublogger


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home