RECENT POSTS:

Friday, October 29, 2004

I Park. They Park.

I Park. They Park.

I visited a nearby, well nearby on a Cub that is, a nearby department store to pick up some things. When I pulled in, mine was the only bike.
I came out not even 10 minutes later, and lo and behold, two other Cubs had pulled in right next to me. The nearest has been fashioned for delivery with the ubiquitious pendulum attached. The top springs are covered with a plastic bag. You can see how high the whole contraption sticks up into the air!

It's a fairly new model, judging by the emblem placement, probably not more than 1 or 2 years old. The third one, is a "Custom". Honda offers a slightly different model, with square headlights/blinkers, squared off fenders, different speedo gauge, fuel gauge. I think it might come with a 4 speed transmission, as well.

scub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home